AR Shaws Essential Box Set
You'll receive all 9 ebooks shown!
The Coronavirus is scary. Sometimes reading a fictional scenario can help put the frightening images in perspective. The China Pandemic was written in 2013 and though it’s a story of hope, it’s eerily similar to today’s events.
Here’s what one reader had to say,
“This book fleshes out a possibility that’s all too real. She doesn’t flinch about what the realities would likely be. She also rejoices with the triumphs, small and large. By the end of the book, you are left with a hope that life will go on even as it is forever changed. It really makes you evaluate your own hopes, fears, and ethics. You’re asking, “What would I do?” Not many authors make their characters seem so personal to me. That is something really special. This book is one you should read.” - Claudia Lopez
Graham's Resolution 3-books of a five book series
WHAT THE WORLD,
Read, how author A. R. Shaw delivers a far too plausible scenario challenging human survival.
"Powered by adept character development and relentless pacing, this post-apocalyptic novel...makes for a page-turning, end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it reading experience. ...readers will find Morgan to be an endearing hero at world's end." Kirkus Review
- A weaponized bird flu ravaged the globe to near extinction.
- A former Seattle math professor races on a journey to survive.
- A community of survivalists, without immunity to the killer virus, struggle to remain undetected.
- A young girl is exposed, threatening war between those few left behind.
Dawn of Deception 3-book complete series
Can a mother use a clever hoax to protect her daughters in an apocalypse?
A. R. Shaw delivers another far too plausible post-apocalyptic scenario challenging human survival.
- Sloane Delaney struggles to keep her daughters safe in an apocalyptic dawn.
- Aided by a pack of abandoned dogs, they maintain a dangerous charade to keep looters at bay.
- But then, corrupt agents arrive, threatening their hard-won sense of security.
- Fleeing for a safe haven, Sloane doesn't count on trusting a stranger.
Surrender the Sun 3-book complete series
When the snow hits the fan will you know what to do? Don't be that guy. Read this now! Get the complete 3 book bundle at a great low price! Read how author A. R. Shaw delivers another far too plausible post-apocalyptic scenario challenging human survival.
- In the year 2030, a mini ice age hits Earth like it did in 1645.
- A war-weary community scrambles.
- A recluse veteran must take charge or most will die from the effects of severe weather but also from man himself.